It’s too hot today


For 75% of the year I really love NYC. The other 25% is mainly about survival.

While I have your attention, please follow me on Instagram. I am using the only five minutes of daily free time that I have to hone my skills as an illustrator. In this day and age, however, one cannot become anything without a large Instagram following. Give a sleepy mom a hand, eh? I’m devon_isadevon over there.


Leave a Reply